Practice or session plans are provided weekly throughout your team's season with a specific skill focus for your team and their age.
There are three components to each practice or session plan:
- Pre-Practice Setup - These are 3 videos which we encourage coaches, parents and players to watch in preparation of your practice.
- Core Skill Videos - Short how-to videos with in-depth descriptions and tutorials on developing the most important skills for this week's practice.
- Player Development Videos - Tools for parents, coaches and players to properly develop their athletic skills using Long Term Athlete Development methods.
- Sport-related Content - Fun stories and team building exercises from professionals.
- Practice Plan - This is a custom created plan for your team to use at your weekly practice. These plans are created with specific skill set development in mind, building upon the skills your players have been developing from weeks past. There is a 'Practice Plan' button which provides a colourized PDF with the drills for your practice and the focus of that week's practice.
- Drill Animations - There are over 100 drills in ProSmart's curriculum. Watching how your team's practice will be run before you start not only prepares you for what's upcoming but saves valuable practice time.
Every ProSmart member will receive a Practice or Session Plan notification ahead of their week's practice so everyone will know what's upcoming and can be fully prepared to make the most of their time playing!
ProSmart Content Tutorial