ProSmart understands the year-over-year challenges clubs face in finding and encouraging, let alone training, volunteer coaches. Our standardized resource means:
- Every coach in every division is on the same page, at the same time supported by professional coaching instruction.
- Every player is being introduced to the core fundamentals in the same way at the same time, regardless of the individual team they are on. Clubs & Associations therefore have confidence each player is progressing through their football education in the same manner and pace.
- Every parent has transparency and confidence, regardless of the volunteer coach they have that season, that their child will receive the same instruction and value as every other player.
- No longer are technical directors mired in the redundant process of building and deploying session plans and following up on their use. ProSmart has already created every single session plan for ages ranging from 6 to 16. This gives Technical director's valuable time back, allowing it to be spent mentoring and supporting real-time coaching challenges.
- Club’s provide a massive "value add" to the member families they serve through the coaching support as well as the family-focused content.