We know... being an association executive is quite the workload so you might need some help managing your admin account. To grant admin account access to another executive (ie. registrar), simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email of the colleague that you wish to appoint. Admin accounts can only be generated through us because we want to help you control and protect the privacy of your members.
Articles in this section
- How can I control the emails and notifications I receive from ProSmart?
- I've forgotten my password. How do I get a new one?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change the name on my profile?
- How do I change my team's timezone?
- What is special about my Administrator account?
- What is my Administration Summary?
- I just don't have time, how do I invite another admin?