We know... being an association executive is quite the workload so you might need some help managing your admin account. To grant admin account access to another executive (ie. registrar), simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email of the colleague that you wish to appoint. Admin accounts can only be generated through us because we want to help you control and protect the privacy of your members.
Articles in this section
- How do I register my association?
- How do I sign up as a coach?
- How do I sign up as a parent?
- As an association, how do I invite my coaches?
- How do I know if a Coach has accepted his/her invite?
- A coach did not receive their invite, how do I resend it?
- As an association, how do I know that my coaches are using the right material?
- As an association, we have members that coach multiple divisions. How do they gain access to multiple division content?
- A few new coaches have been identified since I last sent out account invites. How do I send additional coach invites?
- Our association used ProSmart last year, how do I ensure new and returning coaches receive a new account invite this season?